Tuesday, May 10, 2005

Game? More like torture...

I can't believe it. That stupid web game. Or rather, that real smart game.
Shamefully, I admitted defeat.
How can it be?

If you haven't tried it, it's most recommended. Mazito from Simple CodeWorks.

It's embarrassing to admit, but yes, I couldn't get past the 10th level. Arrgghh.

Of course there are detailed solutions for the lazy ones out there on the web, if you must.

Beware, this will take few hours to complete.
Beware, this will take few hours even if you don't complete.

Comments:
If it is any consolation I finally stopped another puzzle I was doing to try this one. I've spent the last hour or so working on it, and am also stuck at level 10. The other puzzle I'm working on (ninebows.com) I have been working at for nearly a year though, so this isn't bad.
 
Oh boy hazard, don't give me another game, I won't be able to get any work done :)
Thanks.
I'm actually discontinuing this blog. I post now at All Kinds of Writing
 
Sorry about that. You know how misery loves company. Good luck with the other blog.
 
Thanks Hazard and hope to see you there on occasion.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?